What we offer....
River Run Campground is a primitive campground.
- 17 riverfront sites with plenty of other sites with river access.
- At least 1 picnic table and fire ring at each site
- Large area available for groups of 25 or more
- Plenty of portable toilets that are serviced every week
- Recreation areas, bring your own football, soccer balls, etc.
- Tent sites are river front
- Self contained campers and RV’s are allowed and generators are permitted.
Daytime activities: $20.00 per vehicle (must leave campground by 7pm)
Overnight Camping: If you are checking in before noon, it is $30.00 per vehicle (checkout time is noon the following day). If you wish to stay until the end of the day (7pm) there will be an extra $10.00 charge.
If you check in after noon, it is $30 per vehicle and you must check out by 4pm the next day.
River Run Campground is open year round.
Call 540-683-9673 to confirm availability.
Reservations require a 50% up-front deposit for daily campers per night .
Deposits must be made at time of reservation and balances may be paid upon arrival via cash or credit card, No Checks.
$2 Convenience fee for all credit card transactions
If you find it necessary to change your travel plans, our cancellation policy is:
* With notice of at least 7 days in advance, you will receive a refund of your deposit less a processing fee of $10.
* With notice of less than 7 days in advance, your deposit will be forfeited.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability.
To ensure that everyone has the best experience as possible, please take the time to read our rules and regulations.
Speed limit 5 mph throughout the campground. Drive slowly within the campground, children are playing and other campers don’t want to eat your dust.
- All children must be under the supervision of an adult.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and cannot be a bother to other campers.
- Trash cannot be left on campsites. Put your trash in bags and dispose of it responsibly.
- Respect the quiet time of 12 pm to 8 am.
- No PA speakers or Karaoke machines to be used between the hours of 9pm till 10am
- No ATV riding in the campground. No mini bikes, four wheelers, dirt bikes and golf carts. (discuss with client on accessibility guidelines)
- Visitors coming to see you must check in at the office, there is a day fee for visitors.
- If you become disruptive to other campers, you will be asked to correct your behavior. If you have to be asked twice to tone down the noise or correct your behavior, you will be asked to leave. If you are asked to leave, there will be no refund!
- Observe and obey all signs posted throughout the campground.
- Firearm policy: Only law enforcement officers are permitted to possess firearms on the campground. All others are prohibited from carrying.
***Owner reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time.
******OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY******
Please clean up your campsite when you leave.